Start a new topic

Low level players with lots of captains?

Can someone explain how to acquire captains? I keep finding low level players with lots of captains. At first I thought they were purchased, but I can't find them through Gen Max. Then I thought they might be available via ops or spec ops, but sector 3 ops is required for spec ops and sector 3 ops requires level 20 to unlock everything. Even warzone captains require a higher lvl to advance (sector 4 requires lvl 21) and unlock more captains. Are captains awarded via promo codes or through RECCE? The attached screenshots are for a lvl 11 player with seemingly every captain available.

Please note that there were limited sale items that includes captains which cannot be presently found under Gen. Max section.

Also, even if a person resets their account, all of the gold units remain in their possession.

You can find CAPTAINS buy clicking "GOLD BARS" at the Top-Right of the game page. You'll see "GOLD - DEALS - CAPTAINS - UNITS" Click "CAPTAINS" there you can purchase with Gold Bars any captains  you want. Keep in mind you want to pick the Captain with either High Attack or High Defense if that is your playing strategy. 

Special Limited Edition Captains comes out every holiday sale by purchasing up above or by going to GEN MAX and clicking CAPTAINS. Battle Cry gives out a new promo code around the 15th of the month that helps you get free gold bars to help purchase a captain every month or use it for other gaming uses..

The Captains "Purchased with Gold Bars" are considered low quality because they only have control over a few Army/Navy/Air Force Units VS Waiting for a Enemy Wave 1 to drop and completing that as you have several hundred that your captain commands for your Army/Navy/Air Force. 

As you are leveling up, at 5 or 10 intervals, A new low level Captain will unlock and you can add them to your collection. They are MORE Powerful then :Purchasing a Captain with Gold Bars because the prize is Commanding 450 Army Units as shown above.All you have to do is complete "Enemy Wave 1" to add them to your collection to be a valuable piece. As you continue to fight more Enemy Wave levels that captain will get stronger and stronger for each war. Keep in mind depending on your gaming strategy say your only interested is "All Army" or "All Navy", etc. Then only focus on completing only those captains to your collection. I hope this helps you. 

Thank you for your feedback and input, duly noted.

Login or Signup to post a comment